The JTS CX-508 Miniature clip on condenser microphone is designed for the miking of brass and woodwind instruments. Its flat response with a slight presence peak in the upper frequencies ensures natural and bright reproduction without coloration.
* The lightweight miniature profile provides minimal physical size interference for the performer.
* Spring type clamp with elastic grip and adjustable gooseneck for secure mounting on the horn without scratching or marring delicate instrument finishes.
* Clip on design allows optimal placement position thereby eliminating the use of mic stands, reducing stage clutter and set up time.
* Outstanding for saxophone, brass, woodwind instruments.
* Extended frequency response and wide dynamic range for pure and natural sound without coloration.
* Excellent shock-mount design for superior isolation from shock and vibrations.
* Flexible gooseneck together with adjustable axis allows accurate positioning.
* Newly added spider suspension isolates unwanted mechanical vibration effectively.
|Frequency Response||50~18,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity(at 1,000Hz)|| -64dB*(0.63mV)*
|Max. SPL for 1% T.H.D.||130 dB|
|Output Connector||3P XLR(M)|
|Phantom Power Requirements||9-52 VDC|