Impressive powered speaker with capable onboard mixer.
Mackie’s DLM Series powered speakers represent the combination of power, fidelity and portability that have placed Mackie among the most respected brands in professional audio. The Mackie DLM8 is an 8″ powered loudspeaker whose features list is one thing, but whose spectacular sound quality is truly its greatest feature of all. The DLM series speakers additionally feature a fully capable digital mixer that is integrated right into the speaker box.
One of the most significant technological innovations of the DLM line is Mackie TruSource Technology. It’s a potent combination of a brand new, completely unique, transducer design and powerful proprietary digital signal processing. At the heart of the DLM12 is the extremely compact TruSource driver, which combines the high and low-frequency driver into a vertically-aligned, common-magnet design that is ultra-efficient and extremely capable. The sonic reproduction is incredibly transparent across the entire frequency range.
Drawing on the powerful mixing capabilities of the popular Mackie DL1608, DLM Series loudspeakers feature a powerful integrated digital mixer with all the effects, processing and tools you need for your professional applications. That makes the DLM speakers truly a one-box solution for many applications.
These speakers are ideal for bands, DJs and venues, as their versatility is the only thing that rivals their fidelity. They can be pole-mounted, wall-mounted, flown, stacked, and carried. They are lightweight, rugged and sound fantastic.
- 〉 2000W power via Class-D amplification
- 〉 8″ LF woofer / 1.75″ HF compression driver
- 〉 Incredibly compact, lightweight design
- 〉 Powerful TruSource DSP delivers seamless clarity, consistent coverage and unmatched fidelity
- 〉 DL2 Integrated Digital Mixer
- 〉 Powerful, one-touch digital mixer with bright OLED screen
- 〉 Two highly versatile input channels with FX
- 〉 Independent channel level, 3-band EQ and effects control
- 〉 16 great-sounding channel effects include reverb, chorus and delay
- 〉 XLR/TRS combo and dual RCA connectors
- 〉 Handles mic, line, stereo and instrument signals
- 〉 Unmatched system control for professional applications
- 〉 Multi-band feedback destroyer
- 〉 Six speaker modes deliver the perfect voicing for your application
- 〉 Alignment delay up to 300ms for delay stack, balcony, etc.
- 〉 Three memory locations for instant venue setting recall
- 〉 Smart Protect DSP dynamically protects amp/driver
- 〉 Innovative ultra-compact design
- 〉 1/3 smaller than a traditional 2-way
- 〉 Fit an entire DLM system in nearly any car
- 〉 Stack them up for storage
- 〉 Pole-mountable on tripod or atop DLM12S using SPM300 speaker pole
- 〉 Flyable via standard M10 rigging hardware
- 〉 Wall-mount them using SWM300 articulated arm for stealthy, powerful install system
- 〉 Roadworthy PC-ABS cabinet with pro black finish and ergonomic top carry handle
- 〉 Rugged, powder-coated 20 gauge steel grille
- 〉 Integrated kickstand delivers perfect angle for personal monitor use
- 〉 Ridiculously lightweight (22 lbs. / 10 kg)
|Power||2000W System Power|
|Max SPL||125dB @ 1m|
|Frequency response||65Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)|
|Dimensions||12.3″ x 12.1″ x 11.7″|