The Phonic PCL4700 is a powerful yet user friendly 4-channel dynamic processor with expander, gate, compressor, and limiter. Phonic’s custom circuitry combines the advantages of hard- and soft-knee compression in a single dynamic function to deliver natural, transparent results. Also equipped with fully automatic and manually adjustable attack and release times, IGC peak-limiting circuit, selectable dual-mono or stereo, 12-segment display, switchable sidechain input with sidechain monitor function, and servo-balanced XLR and 1/4″ I/O. All in a convenient single rackspace.
- 〉 Program-adaptive compression circuitry combines advantages of both hard-knee and soft-knee operation
- 〉 De-esser with male/female voice recognition to remove excessive sibilance from vocals
- 〉 Superior peak limiting circuitry combines clip and limiter programs for reliable protection against signal peaks
- 〉 Quality expander/gate circuitry for inaudible noise suppression
- 〉 Separate LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- 〉 Balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4” TRS and XLR connectors
- 〉 Relay-controlled hard bypass switch with auto bypass function in case of power failure