The Phonic PCR 2213 Plus is a professional 2-way stereo or 3-way mono, 24 dB/octave crossover for any application where an active crossover multi-way speaker system is used. All outputs incorporate a limiter, mute switch, and phase invert button for maximum control. The PCR 2213 Plus also features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, RF and subsonic input filters, and a switchable horn EQ to compensate for HF roll off.
- 〉 Program-adaptive compression circuitry combines advantages of both hard-knee and soft-knee operation
- 〉 Quality expander/gate circuitry for inaudible noise suppression
- 〉 Superior peak limiting circuitry combines clip and limiter programs for reliable protection against signal peaks
- 〉 Separate LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- 〉 Selectable operating level (+4 dBu / -10 dBV)
- 〉 Balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and XLR connectors