Get Total Expressive Control of your MIDI Software and Hardware.
Take commanding, tactile control over any parameter of your favorite music software with the QX61. Through a standard USB connection, the QX61 receives power while also transmitting MIDI data to your Mac, PC or iOS* software, or MIDI hardware device of choice. Punch out a drumbeat on great-feeling pads, open up a filter with smooth, tight knobs, or adjust volume and playback of sequencing software with long faders and snappy buttons. QX61’s immense parameter control and velocity-sensitive keyboard get your hands off of the mouse and into the action for a more efficient, visceral music-making experience.
With a 61-note keyboard, the QX61’s pitch range is perfect for performing with software instruments and samplers while still remaining highly portable. Plus, the Q61 provides keyboard players with a full compliment of controls including pitch and modulation wheels, octave up/down buttons and the ability to send program changes directly from the keys. The QX61’s keyboard can even be split into sections to control multiple instruments at once!
The QX61’s array of assignable controls work with virtually all music software and MIDI hardware devices. Whether you’re looking to fire drum samples, tweak a software synthesizer or adjust individual tracks in a mix, the QX61’s extensive layout ensures appropriate feel and proper response with its eight sliders and rotary knobs, four backlit drum pads and dedicated transport controls.
The QX61 comes with Ableton Live Lite and AIR Xpand!2 software for performing, recording, and sequencing music right out of the box. You’ll get audio recording and production capabilities as well as powerful tools for live performance.
Take full control of your favorite music software or hardware devices with the QX61 from Alesis.
- > 61-key touch-sensitive keyboard
- > Control virtually any Mac, PC, or iOS* music software
- > Velocity-sensitive keys with modulation and pitch-bend wheels
- > Eight faders perfect for adjusting volume or synth parameters
- > Four drum pads for triggering samples, loops and sequencing drums
- > Eight knobs ideal for adjusting pan position or any other parameter
- > Six assignable buttons for triggering software controls
- > USB-MIDI and traditional MIDI for use with Mac and PC, as well as MIDI hardware
- > Production package included: Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech, and Ableton Live Lite software
- > Bus powered via USB: no power cable needed
- > This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers
*Connection to iOS devices requires an Apple USB adapter, sold separately as part of the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, plus a separate power adapter for Q61, also sold separately.