The SRM1850 is a 1600-Watt powered high-definition subwoofer with intense power paired with a custom high-output 18″ woofer that delivers chest-pounding low end performance.
The Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver a new level of SRM ruggedness, output, clarity and simplicity. Truly “Built-Like-A-Tank,” huge system power is paired with custom transducers within professional-grade, internally-braced all-wood cabinets. SRM features Mackie High Definition Audio Processing™ including patented acoustic correction DSP for the ultimate in high-definition sound plus system optimization tools like application-specific speaker modes and an amazingly accurate feedback destroyer. Ready for anything, SRM’s integrated 2-channel mixer with Mackie Wide-Z™ inputs can handle any signal with ease. With two powerful full-range boxes and a chest-pounding subwoofer, SRM loudspeakers deliver the modern output, amazing sound and proven durability you demand from your system.
- > 1600W of intense power paired with a customhigh-output 18’’ woofer delivers chest-pounding low end performance
- > “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood, internally-braced cabinet delivers unmatchedroad-worthiness and near-zero distortion even at high volume
- > Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- > Stereo XLR inputs plus Stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- > Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for MackieSRM loudspeakers
- > Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things getpushed a little too hard
- > Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers