The Thump Series loudspeakers deliver more than twice the power of the previous generation. Plus, Mackie has upped the amazing amount of low end Thump delivers. They’re even more high-output, they have even more bass, and they are still as affordable as ever.
Only Thump loudspeakers deliver the proven chest-thumping performance you (and your audience) deserve. Now with Mackie’s dynamic bass response technology, you get the deep, hard-hitting lows you’ve come to expect from Thump at any volume level.
Really bring the bass by adding the 1200W Thump18S powered subwoofer. The powerful 18? sub is a professional band-pass design, delivering high-output and deep, rich lows that completely fill the room.
Thump full-range loudspeakers are packed with 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D power. The robust drivers are custom-designed and ready for high-output portable applications.
Portable speakers need to be flexible. They can be used as a main one day and a stage monitor the next. With Thump, you’ve got everything you need to get the job done. The built-in 3-band EQ features a sweepable mid, perfect for dialing in the sound to fit the application.
The lightweight design is easy to get up on a tripod or atop a sub. You need a speaker than can handle a wide range of jobs and Thump delivers.
- > 1200W total system power
- > Professional band-pass design for maximum output and deep, room-filling lows
- > 18″ custom high-output woofer
- > Cool-running Class-D amplification
- > Precision crossover (140 Hz)
- > Tuning filters deliver highly accurate bass response
- > Robust system protection
- > Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- > Stereo high-pass outputs optimize sound when connecting top boxes
- > Stereo full-range outputs perfect for adding more subwoofers
- > User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- > Easily mount your full-range loudspeaker via pole cup
- > “Built-Like-A-Tank” all-wood enclosure with high-durability finish
- > Weight: 82 lbs (37.2 kg)