VLZ4 Multi-Channel Compact Mixers
A legend in compact mixer design, performance, and durability, Mackie VLZ is the original no-nonsense mixer series. Offering more bang for your buck, the redesigned VLZ4 line now includes Mackie’s industry-proven Onyx preamps for crystal-clear sonic clarity. The comprehensive VLZ4 line delivers the proven feature set, high-headroom/low-noise design and “Built-Like-A-Tank” construction that created an industry more than 20 years ago. From every input to every output, VLZ4 is optimized to deliver professional-quality results each and every time.
The new VLZ4’s feature a sleek black powder coat finish and cockpit-inspired controls. Colorful high-contrast knobs optimizes the VLZ4’s usability in low-light scenarios as well as feature a radical, ergonomic taper that provides all the tactile control you need all while keeping the mixer footprint as small as possible.
Built Like A Tank
Show to show the VLZ4 is made to keep on working no matter what gets thrown at it. Features like a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and grime-resistant rotary sealed pots make the Mackie VLZ4 mixer a solid investment.
The comprehensive VLZ4 line offers mixers of every channel count for every application. From the 402VLZ4 which is perfect for desktop applications to the tour-ready 3204VLZ4 there is a VLZ4 mixer ready for any situation.
- > 32-channel 4-bus mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- > 28 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- > Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- > 128.5 dB dynamic range
- > +22 dBu line input handling
- > Extended frequency response
- > Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- > Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- > Phantom power for condenser mics
- > Dedicated inline channel compression for critical inputs (ch. 25-28)
- > 28 high-headroom line inputs with dedicated inserts
- > Level, pan, solo and overload/mute LEDs on each channel
- > 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange
- > 18 dB/oct 100Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- > 4 subgroups featuring dedicated inline compressors for total dynamic control
- > 6 aux sends with inserts, pre/post fader and internal/external FX send options
- > 2 stereo returns and 4 group outs with inserts
- > Dual 32-bit RMFX+™ processors featuring 24 “Gig Ready” reverbs, choruses and tap delay for live applications
- > Integrated 4×2 24-bit USB interface
- > Stream subgroups or master L/R to your PC or Mac for recording
- > Use your favorite plug-in live via auxes 5/6
- > Convenient stereo return to mains for music playback or return to channel to implement EQ, auxes and more
- > PFL/AFL solo modes
- > 60mm long-wearing log-taper faders
- > High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- > Sealed rotary control resist dust and grime
- > “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- > High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- > Universal power supply for worldwide use
There are no reviews yet.