Desktop Audio, solved.
The MultiMix 4 USB is a four-channel desktop mixer with a USB digital audio interface built in. This compact mixer is perfect for using in basic computer-recording setups, video editing and production studios, and portable podcasting setups because it outputs not only line-level analog audio, but also stereo 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio over USB for low-noise, easy computer connection. You can also monitor back from your computer through the same USB connection.
The MultiMix 4 USB mixer has four input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4″ line input. You can can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the mixer’s switchable 48V-phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel one’s switchable high-impedance input.
Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to eliminate low-frequency rumble, handling and wind noise. Each channel has an independent pan control and channels one and two provide high and low-shelving EQs. Channels one and two have independent gain trims, while channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
The MultiMix 4 USB has a two channel, five stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. A stereo, 1/4″ headphone output has its own level control.
- > Four-channel mixer with USB stereo input and output
- > Low-noise digital 16-bit, 44.1 kHz signal on USB for easy computer interface
- > Four 1/4″ line-level inputs plus RCA tape in/out
- > Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately)
- > Two XLR mic inputs with gains, high-pass filters, and switchable 48V phantom power
- > High-impedance guitar input
- > Dual-band EQ on mic inputs
- > Multicolor LED metering
- > Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- > This product is class compliant; it does not require driver
|INPUTS:||Line (CH 1, 2): 10 Kâ„¦ input impedance 5.5 mV ~ 4.9 V RMS sensitivity for max output Mic (CH 1, 2): 600 â„¦ input impedance balanced 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output Line (CH 3, 4): 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output HPF (CH 1, 2): 200 Hz (-1 dB), 80 Hz (-3 dB), 20 Hz (-24 dB)|
|OUTPUTS: Line:||7 V RMS max Headphone: 0.5 W into 47 â„¦|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO:||Line: > 92 dB (max output; JIS A-weighted)
Mic: > 62 dB
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE:||Line:20 Hz – 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
Mic: 20 Hz – 15 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
|CHANNEL EQUALIZER:||Bass: ± 14 dB @ 80 Hz,
Treble: ± 14 dB @ 12 kHz
|CHANNEL FADER KILL:||> 90 dB @ 1 kHz|
|CROSSTALK:||> 85 dB @ 1 kHz|
|INTERFACE:||USB1.1 or higher (stereo in and stereo out)|
|POWER ADAPTER:||10 V AC, 500 mA|
|DIMENSIONS:||7 3/4 L x 6 W x 2″H|