Welcome to The World of VIP Music Software | Effortless Integration, Enhanced Workflow
Experience expanded control of your VST instrument and effect collection with Oxygen 25 and VIP3.0 . VIP3.0 provides you with unparalleled access to your virtual instrument and effect collection, seamlessly integrating the hardware / software experience and grants the unrestricted freedom to create in a user-friendly, intuitive format. The combination of VIP and Oxygen 25 maximizes workflow and ensures a playing experience that feels natural and enhances creativity – the natural, tactile feel of hardware fused with the unrivalled processing capability of virtual Instruments. Quickly find sounds based on instrument type, timbre, style or articulation from your entire VST library; sculpt immersive, expressive sounds and textures layering up to 8 separate instruments and patches per VIP instance; load up to 4 different VST effects per instrument channel to sculpt the perfect sound; put power into your performance with Pad Chord Progressions and user-friendly Key Control processors; and much more. From live performance to studio production, VIP’s user-friendly functionality coupled with a diverse feature set guarantees simple, seamless integration into your existing setup and provides the ultimate platform for unrestricted creative expression.
The Oxygen Series
M-Audio pioneered the portable MIDI controller market with the Oxygen series of keyboard controllers. Today, M-Audio continues to be a leader of this technology by developing intuitive controllers for software-based music production and performance. Thanks to continued innovation over the course of nearly a decade, the new Oxygen series controllers offer more control, deep hardware/software integration, and come equipped with a reliable build that enables you to make music on the go or implement these controllers into any studio.
- 25 full-size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- 8 assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plugins
- Assignable fader lets you mix your productions with ease
- Transport buttons let you control your DAW without reaching for the mouse
- DirectLink automatically maps controls to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes SONiVOX Twist, a powerful spectral morphing synthesizer
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand!2, a multitimbral all-in-one workstation
- Includes VIP3.0 – the ground-breaking, award-winning music software platform that provides musicians and composers with a powerful hands-on control solution for their virtual instrument and virtual effect collection
- Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
- Windows: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- Available USB Port
There are no reviews yet.