The PGADRUMKIT5 Drum Microphone Kit is an essential package of professional quality microphones, designed to provide excellent sound for close-mic kick drum, snare and tom performance and recording. Included in the PGADRUMKIT5 are one PGA52 kick drum microphone, three PGA56 drum microphones and one PGA57 instrument microphone, along with three drum mounts, five XLR-XLR cables, and a carrying case.
Shure PGA Drum Kit 5 at a Glance
- Shure PGA52 excels on kick drum and bass
- Shure PGA56s make toms sound spectacular
- Shure PGA57 captures guitar amps, snares, and more
Shure PGA52 excels on kick drum and bass
Record kick drums and bass amps that kick like a mule with the Shure PGA52 dynamic microphone. It’s tuned for extremely solid low frequency response, and it’ll capture the power of your source with exceptional focus and accuracy. Use the handy swivel joint to find the perfect angle in relation to your sound source. The handy quick release latch makes setup and teardown a snap.
Shure PGA56s make toms sound spectacular
PGA56 dynamic microphones are a great way to capture drums (especially toms), and other high-impact sound sources. Recordists and drummers at Sweetwater have long turned to Shure microphones for their durability and sound quality. When you need to mic up an acoustic drum kit, you can expect clean, consistent results from the Shure PGA56.
Shure PGA57 captures guitar amps, snares, and more
Capture the intensity of amplifiers, snare drums and more with the Shure PGA57 dynamic microphone. Like the legendary Shure mic it’s descended from, the PGA57 serves up consistent results with powerful, harmonically-rich sound sources like guitar amps and snare drums. The cardioid pickup pattern helps you capture more of the sound you want, and less of the sound of the room that you’re in.
- 5-piece mic package with Shure PGA52, 3 x Shure PGA56s, Shure PGA57, clip, 3 x mounts, 5 x cables, and case
- Shure PGA52 is ideal for kick drum, bass amps, and other bass heavy sources
- Shure PGA56s capture toms and other drums spectacularly
- Shure PGA57 works great for harmonically rich, high SPL sound sources
- Shure A25D mic clip and AP56DM drum mounts feature break-resistant plastic construction
- Enough XLR cables to connect the microphones
- Case included