THE ULTIMATE PERCUSSIVE SAMPLING INSTRUMENT
The new SPD-SX Sampling Pad puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive playability, three multi-effects engines, and much more. The perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the SPD-SX is equally at home on the live stage, in the recording studio, pre-production suite, or dance club. The SPD-SX takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a new level. Whether you’re firing off one-shot samples, looped phrases, or complete audio playback tracks, the SPD-SX is loaded with the latest technology and tools to get the job done with speed, precision, and convenience. Enjoy the most advanced triggering and sampling technology in a sleek, easy-to-use percussion instrument.
- 〉 Unique sampling-pad concept — the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 〉 4 GB internal memory, enabling approximately 720 minutes of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- 〉 Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- 〉 Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- 〉 Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- 〉 Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- 〉 Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- 〉 Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- 〉 Large backlit LCD
|Pads||Built-in Pads: 9 (with LED Indicators)
* Two external trigger inputs are provided, allowing you to connect up to four Pads.
|Maximum Polyphony||20 voices
* Maximum polyphony becomes 16 voices according as an operating state.
|Number of Recordable Wave Data||10,000
* Including preload wave data.
|Sampling Time (Total time for all wave data)||Approx. 360 min. in stereo (720 min. in mono)
* Since the internal memory included with the SPD-SX contains preload data, the available sampling time will be less than the time above.
|Data Format||16-bit linear PCM (WAV/AIFF)|
|Sampling Frequency||44.1 kHz|
|Kit Chain||8 chains (20 steps per chain)|
|Effects||Master Effects (21 Types)
Kit Effect 1 (20 Types)
Kit Effect 2 (20 Types)
|Display||Graphic LCD 128 x 64 dots|
|Connectors||PHONES jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type)
MASTER OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
SUB OUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type)
AUDIO IN jacks (L/MONO, R) (1/4-inch phone type) (with LINE-MIC GAIN control)
TRIG IN jacks (1/2, 3/4) (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
FOOT SW jack (1/2) (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
DC IN jack
USB MEMORY connector
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB (USB-MIDI, USB-AUDIO, USB Mass Storage Class, USB Flash Drive)|
|Power Supply||DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)|
|Current Draw||600 mA|
|Accessories||CD-ROM (SPD-SX Wave Manager, USB driver, preload wave data)
|SIZE AND WEIGHT|
5 lbs. 9 oz.